SC REPOM srl (Renewable Energy Production – Operation and Management) is a Brasov, Romania based limited liability company focusing solely on services related to installations producing electrical energy from renewable sources. REPOM started operations on beginning of 2012 and is based on German expertise.
REPOM‘s aim is to provide Asset Management “worry-free” as a service to the owners of renewable energy power plants. REPOM is taking over all operational duties and obligations including maintenance and just excluding accounting from the shareholders. Such services are provided according to German quality standards (Deutsche Wertarbeit) and include:
- perform full on-site Asset- and Facility Management for the entire installation,
- provide regular inspection and maintenance interventions,
- provide and optimize production prognosis, manage energy- as well as green certificates sales,
- manage relations to agencies, authorities and energy suppliers,
- supervise any on-site third party service such as second level manufacturer support or security and
- manage contracts and keep permits and licenses up to date.
REPOM’s services are provided through an expert-team of specialists – from 24/7 remote online-supervision of the installation, energy production forecasting service, renewable energy technology experts, administrational and legal service specialists and a team of on-site professionals with one-to-one site-dedicated facility managers.